Where is Roughale?

Participate in discussions about our favorite sneak elements such as the moderation, the movie-guessing game, the auctions, the mayhem!
Hier kann über das ganze Drumherum der Sneak (also die Moderation, das Tipspiel, Versteigerungen, und das übliche Chaos) diskutiert werden.

Moderatoren: Kasi Mir, emma, Niels

Antworten
Roughale
Master of Ceremonies
Where is Roughale?

Beitrag von Roughale »

I am here :mrgreen:

No, seriously, as hard as that may be for me...

I heard that the question popped up where the old man with the strong throwing arm and horrible aim accuracy might be, so I think it is fair to give a note on this - nothing dramatic, although that sulfur-stinking red thing on my left shoulder whispers some good stuff into my ear :lol:

I am simply waiting (hoping) for the mask wearing during the film to be dropped*, my sinuses kill me when I wear these for too long and wearing these with my glasses is also a pain in a part of my body far far away from the eyes.

I am just one day away from not having to worry with the testing anymore, so that one can be ignored for now. So I am considering giving it a try to return soon. I miss you all and the whole cinema thing so much!

Roughale

* - I am not rejecting or criticizing this! We have to all it takes to cope with that pandemic!
Peace, Roughale (aka Roughoul or AROHYOUGEEAGEAYELEE)
Kasi Mir
mySneak.de Team
Re: Where is Roughale?

Beitrag von Kasi Mir »

Hi Roughale,
well, for the time being, you've been temporarily replaced by a guy with even worse aim and a considerably weaker throwing arm ... 8)

While I obviously don't have that much of a problem with the masks, I can certainly relate. Nevertheless, we all hope to see you again soon at the Sneak - someone needs to shout "Are you hungry?" again. :D

Best Regards
Kasi Mir
"Sometimes, you can still catch me dancing in it."
"My mind has an endless capacity for useless information."
Roughale
Master of Ceremonies
Re: Where is Roughale?

Beitrag von Roughale »

Well, at this time of day, I can only shout back "I am!" :D
Peace, Roughale (aka Roughoul or AROHYOUGEEAGEAYELEE)
Antworten