#1326 Gunpowder Milkshake

This is the place for discussions about recent (and ancient) sneak movies.
Diskutiert hier über aktuelle (oder historische) Sneakfilme!

Moderatoren: Kasi Mir, emma, Niels

Antworten
Kasi Mir
mySneak.de Team
#1326 Gunpowder Milkshake

Beitrag von Kasi Mir »

"Gunpowder Milkshake" is a rather strange production from relative unknows in the movie business. Director (and co-author) Navot Papushado previously only directed two hebrew-languange horror films (plus a short segment of the horror anthology "The ABCs of Death"; for his co-writer
Ehud Lavski, this film is his first credited work. Nevertheless, french production company Studio Canal grabbed the rights to the script pretty early on and managed to attract some notable talent. In the US, Canada, and Scandinavia, this film was simultaneously released in cinemas and on Netflix, in other european countries - like Germany - there is an exlusive release into movie theatres.

Anyway, here's the trailer:

And how did you like this very stylish killer actioner somewhere between "John Wick" and "Atomic Blonde"? How did you like Karen Gillan as contract killer Sam (young Sam was played by Freya Allan of "The Witcher" fame), Lena Headey as her mother and Michelle Yeoh, Angela Bassett and Carla Gugino as three unusual librarians? Plus, there was of course Paul Giamatti as "manager" Nathan, and Chloe Coleman (of "My Spy" fame) as kid Emily. Please tell us if and/or how much you liked this killing spree in a reply to this post.
"Sometimes, you can still catch me dancing in it."
"My mind has an endless capacity for useless information."
Antworten