#1195 Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

This is the place for discussions about recent (and ancient) sneak movies.
Diskutiert hier über aktuelle (oder historische) Sneakfilme!

Moderatoren: Kasi Mir, emma, Niels

Antworten
Kasi Mir
mySneak.de Team
#1195 Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Beitrag von Kasi Mir »

Another week, another sequel - but this one was rather loosely based on the original, whether that would be the 1995 movie starring Kirsten Dunst and Robin Williams, the animated TV series that ran from 1996 to 1999, or of course the source for all of this, the children's book by author and illustrator Chris Van Allsburg, who also penned "Zathura" and "The Polar Express", and started his carreer with picture book for C.S. Lewis' "Narnia" novels.

This time the board game quickly turns into a video game, and plays out a vastly different adventure; also, the kids are older and play only a small part because they're quickly replaced by their avatars, as the trailer shows:

Did you enjoy the film by director Jake Kasdan ("Orange County", "Walk Hard", "Bad Teacher")? How did you like the perfomances of the leads, all of which had to play high-schoolers trapped in grown-up bodies? Please write down your thoughts about "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle" as a reply to this post, while I quicky check out who the heck is playing drums in the middle of the night here ...
"Sometimes, you can still catch me dancing in it."
"My mind has an endless capacity for useless information."
Roughale
Master of Ceremonies
Re: #1195 Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Beitrag von Roughale »

Der war deutlich besser als befürchtet, The Rock ist mir einfach zu oft auf der Leinwand zu sehen, das schwächte die Vorfreude, a er hier machte er echt Spass, schön selbstironisch gespielt, aber der echte Held der Gruppe war Jack Black als Smombie-Mädel :lol: Ich gebe eine glatte 2.
Peace, Roughale (aka Roughoul or AROHYOUGEEAGEAYELEE)
Macao
mySneak Aficionado
Re: #1195 Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Beitrag von Macao »

Roughale hat geschrieben:Der war deutlich besser als befürchtet, The Rock ist mir einfach zu oft auf der Leinwand zu sehen, das schwächte die Vorfreude, a er hier machte er echt Spass, schön selbstironisch gespielt, aber der echte Held der Gruppe war Jack Black als Smombie-Mädel :lol: Ich gebe eine glatte 2.
+1 in allen Punkten
I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this. -- Emo Phillips
Antworten