Die Suche ergab 2346 Treffer

von Roughale
2026-10-06 14:45
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1596 Sense and Sensibility
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 222

Re: #1596 Sense and Sensibility

Not really the time to think back on a film that was so much not my thing, but I did not like the book, so, I give it a 3 as it probably is a good adaptation ;)
von Roughale
2026-10-05 23:25
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1596 Sense and Sensibility
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 222

#1596 Sense and Sensibility



#1596 Sense and Sensibility on imdb:
[This is] an irresistible new take on Jane Austen's iconic Sense and Sensibility: a charming, witty, and deeply relatable story of love and sisterhood starring Daisy Edgar-Jones and Esmé Creed-Miles.
von Roughale
2026-09-29 9:25
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1595 Sacrifice
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 529

Re: #1595 Sacrifice

A film that had good and bad in it, good was the acting mostly, especially Chris Evans and bad were some tedious dragging passages that felt like walking though a swamp with no end in sight - so to keep it short, I break my regular rating and give one lower this time, which translates into a 3.
von Roughale
2026-09-28 22:54
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1595 Sacrifice
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 529

#1595 Sacrifice



#1595 Sacrifice on imdb:
At an elite fundraising gala, celebrities and socialites find themselves in danger when armed activists storm the venue in pursuit of a legendary relic that could unlock supernatural powers.
von Roughale
2026-09-22 9:34
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1594 Heart of the Beast
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 712

Re: #1594 Heart of the Beast

It was a decision between the nice dog(s) and the rather silly AI wolves and the bear, who's rear looked a bit like a jelly stuffed Samson from the German Sesamstrasse... I went for the dog(s) and so I am quite positive again, apart from some really far fetched moments which made it hard to believe ...
von Roughale
2026-09-21 23:03
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1594 Heart of the Beast
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 712

#1594 Heart of the Beast



#1594 Heart of the Beast on imdb:
After a harrowing plane crash, a Special Forces officer and his combat dog find themselves stranded deep in the Alaskan wilderness. Together, they are forced into a brutal fight for survival against the elements.
von Roughale
2026-09-15 10:26
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: # 1593 Pressure
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1110

Re: # 1593 Pressure

Hard to review the film with such a historic background, you first think, I have seen this all before - but, no, the weather was never put a focus on and this made the film really interesting. And the really good cast with excellent acting made this one of the better historical deramas for me, I giv...
von Roughale
2026-09-14 23:03
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: # 1593 Pressure
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1110

# 1593 Pressure



#1593 Pressure on imdb:
In the tense 72 hours before D-Day, General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Captain James Stagg face an impossible choice--launch the most dangerous seaborne invasion in history or risk losing the war altogether.
von Roughale
2026-09-08 10:20
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1592 Finding Emily
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 2005

Re: #1592 Finding Emily

I really liked the film, very charming approach to a rather simple story and spiced with interestintg and funny characters with some nice mumbling Manchunians - yeah, a winner for me and it gets a 1.
von Roughale
2026-09-07 23:32
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1592 Finding Emily
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 2005

#1592 Finding Emily



#1592 Finding Emily on imdb:
When a lovesick musician is given the wrong number for his dream girl, he teams up with a driven psychology student to find her.
von Roughale
2026-09-01 8:38
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1591 Coyote vs. ACME
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1721

Re: #1591 Coyote vs. ACME

Huardlgnrpf-frgtshhhttulmds... That's what the Tasmanian Devil thinks about the film. And me? I loved it! But I grew up with a quick love to all the characters quite a while ago, so does that count? Some minor flaws, so ACME must have been involved but I give a solid 2.

That's all, folks!
von Roughale
2026-08-31 23:09
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1591 Coyote vs. ACME
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1721

#1591 Coyote vs. ACME



#1591 Coyote vs. ACME on imdb:
A story set in the ACME warehouse, the manufacturer of anything and everything used by the Looney Tunes characters.
von Roughale
2026-08-25 9:40
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1590 One Night Only
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1911

Re: #1590 One Night Only

Oh is that the day again? I've got a headache, maybe next year... Now that would be a bummer, right? Well, I feel a bit like that and it concerns writing, but my fingers keep hitting the keys anyhow, so use that slim exception window for a short review... Despite all the very controversial subject t...
von Roughale
2026-08-24 23:02
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1590 One Night Only
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1911

#1590 One Night Only



#1590 One Night Only on imdb:
Two New Yorkers search for love on the one night of the year when sex is legal.
von Roughale
2026-08-18 9:15
Forum: It's all about the movies!
Thema: #1589 Bad Apples
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 1858

Re: #1589 Bad Apples

The subject seemed familiar, quite bit of Good Boy in this film but then, also differences (and I am not talking about the differences Danny has with the rest of the world :wink: ) Hard to say much more without spoilers, so I just rate it with a solid 2.