#1122 Now You See Me 2

This is the place for discussions about recent (and ancient) sneak movies.
Diskutiert hier über aktuelle (oder historische) Sneakfilme!

Moderatoren: Kasi Mir, emma, Niels

Antworten
Kasi Mir
mySneak.de Team
#1122 Now You See Me 2

Beitrag von Kasi Mir »

So there it is, the sequel to the 2013 surprise hit "Now You See Me", which was well received at our Sneak (3rd place in our web voting of the year). So naturally, a sequel had to be made - though some things have changed this time around. Isla Fisher couldn't reprise her role as Henley because she was pregnant, the sequel was written by Ed Solomon ("Super Mario Brothers", "Charlie's Angels") alone without help from Boaz Yakin and Edwward Ricourt, and the director changed from Louis Leterrier ("The Incredible Hulk") to Jon M. Chu, who started out with music films (some "Step Up" sequels, the Justin Bieber tour movie "Never Say Never") before moving on to "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" and now this movie. We will also direct the third installment of "Now You See Me" which has already been announced.

But first, the trailer for this part:

So, how did you like "Now You See Me 2"? Was it bigger, better, faster, more? Or did you prefer the 2013 film? How did you like the additions to the cast, most notably Lizzy Caplan as the new fouth Horseman, and Daniel Radcliffe as a computer "wizard"? Please don't hide your opinion of the film, there's no need for misdirection here. 8-) Just write a quick reply to this post.
"Sometimes, you can still catch me dancing in it."
"My mind has an endless capacity for useless information."
Macao
mySneak Aficionado
Re: #1122 Now You See Me 2

Beitrag von Macao »

Dieser Film war ganz nett aber mehr auch nicht.

Für mich war der Wechsel bei allen zwischen "Ich habe die Kontrolle" und "Ich weiß nicht was los ist" und zurück sehr schlecht gemacht.

Der Rest war gute leichte Unterhaltung.

Es reicht für eine 3-
I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this. -- Emo Phillips
Roughale
Master of Ceremonies

Beitrag von Roughale »

Den ersten Teil habe ich sehr gemocht, daher habe ich mich auch über die Fortsetzung sehr gefreut und auch für sehr gut befunden, wenn auch nicht ganz so gut, wie den ersten Teil. Dafür wurde mir teilweise zu viel verwirrt und auch die Musikuntermalung war nicht ganz für meinen Geschmack, aber die Schauspielerische Leistung war top (besonders Woody x2!) und auch die filmische Umsetzung der meisten Zaubertricks war exzellent. Da pack ich nur ein kleines Minus an die Höchstwertung und gebe eine 1-.

Insiderfrage: War der Film von John Woo? :mrgreen:
Peace, Roughale (aka Roughoul or AROHYOUGEEAGEAYELEE)
Deal
mySneak Novice

Beitrag von Deal »

Magic ohne Magic. Magic nur über Special Effekte erzählt. Dann aber so tun, als ob alles erklärbar und eine Frage der Vorbereitung ist. Das funktioniert für mich nicht. Den ersten Teil fand ich schon schwach, der gestrige genau so.
Antworten